Online Account Capabilities
Our new online services let you track your company's R&R Supply transactions.
Now you can -
- Check completed or open orders
- Look up past or current invoices and credit memos
- View delivery dates by line item
- View and print invoices as PDFs
- Research thousands of products by key words, manufacturer part numbers, UPC codes or product groups
- Find detailed product information, including material safety data sheets (where applicable)
- Easily compare product features and prices
- Transfer product selections to an order or save for future use
To sign up for online services, click here and fill out the enrollment form. Your company will be notified and asked to complete an addendum to its application for business credit that must be on file at R&R Supply. Once we receive the signed addendum, you will receive a login and password.
Customized Job Billing
R&R Supply’s new state of the art computer system allows us to handle complex project jobs with ease. Orders can combine all components of a project from beginning to end. You get one price and the detailed billing counts the price down until the job is finished.
Proof of Delivery Online or by E-Mail
Our electronic signature capture allows shipments to be signed for in-store or on the job site. Every signed delivery receipt is stored in our system and the signature area is cropped and included on the original invoice. Customers can receive invoices and signed delivery receipts via e-mail or online if they have signed up for online ordering.
After Hours Service
R&R Supply knows that your customers can’t live or operate without power, that’s why we’re available night and day. Our salespeople are always on call.
Why should I participate in R&R Supply Company’s Inventory Management Program?
- Reduce Dollars Tied Up in Inventory
- Reduce Purchasing Time and Costs
- Have an Organized and Managed Storeroom Area
- Be Able to Find Parts Quickly
- Reduce Your Overhead
- Have Accurate Inventory
- Eliminate Unnecessary Inventory
- Eliminate Rush Orders and Overnight Shipping Charges
- Increase Productivity by Reducing Downtime
Our Dedicated Sales Representatives will supply and maintain efficiency in your storerooms. Together, you and the R&R Supply IMP Team will create a program that best fits your needs.
How does R&R Supply Company’s Inventory Management Program work?
The first step in creating a custom program for you is to schedule a consultation to discuss your needs and concerns. We will study your current storeroom and determine the appropriate solution for the physical space available. Then we will evaluate your inventory needs to help you determine the parts list and related quantities that are needed to maintain in your crib/bin area. The IMP Team then compiles the information gathered during our consultation, create a program specific to your business, and present this to you for your consideration.
After you approve the program, our IMP Team will begin helping you set up your shelving and parts bins. A description label will be applied to each bin for quick and easy reference. After stocking the bins with the appropriate parts, you will be provided with an Excel spreadsheet containing all part numbers, min/max labels and bin locations that are part of this program.
Finally, our Inventory Specialists will visit you on an as needed basis to check stock and replenish inventory where necessary. There is no need for your staff to put away the product, place orders, or check on delivery – we do it all for you!
Benefits of our Inventory Management Program!
- Increased Productivity
- Reduced Paperwork and its Associated Costs
- Reduced Manual Labor
- Improved Inventory Accuracy
- Reduced Downtime
And the Most Important Benefit...
You will be working with a partner that has the experience, expertise and systems to BEST serve you!